Sunday, February 22, 2009

Will there be a WWIII?

I believe there there could be a World War III in my life time. This is because I think there are still some bad feelings between all the countries that were colonized and the European countries and America. Also I think that Irag and Iran are annoyed at England and America for what they have done over the last eight years. So I think because there are so many countries that do not like the European countries and America I think they will eventually get together and try and take revenge on them.
So if there is going to be a World War III in my life time I think this will be the cause. But the war will only start if the countries that don't like Europe or America get all there problems sorted out. If there is a war there will be many African countries on one side and a few Asian countries on one side. On the other side will be a lot of European countries and America. The outcome would depend on when they start the war. If they start the war too soon they will lose.

No comments: