Sunday, February 1, 2009

which animal in animal farm do you relate to


I think I most relate to Benjamin in Animal Farm. This is because I can normally see when something is wrong. This is like Benjamin in Animal Farm. Another Example of how I am like Benjamin is that I am sour-tempered and cynical. These are two of the three things that are used to describe Benjamin at the beginning of the book. And one of the final reasons that I am like Benjamin is that when I see something is wrong I cannot do anything stop it from going wrong.

2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

I think it is kind of weird that you chose Benjamin. I just don't picture that negative and cynical. However, I don't think that there are any animals in Animal Farm that would describe you better. I disagree that you have no power to do anything if you see a problem. You are usually one to take action and not sit on the sidelines and watch.

Scott said...

Well, considering the actual post, it was pretty good, and explained your idea's relatively well. You backed up your association with Benjamin with three solid reasons. However, I do agree with Jeremiah's point of view on the character you chose. Everyone can be negative and cynical, but while Benjamin makes it a habit, you don't. Anyways, good post and good explanation of your ideas.