Thursday, March 19, 2009

Vonnegut and technology

I both agree and disagree with Vonnegut's statement that 'new fangled electronics' are bad. I believe that the invention of all these new tools of destruction. Such as new warheads or nuclear missiles. I do not believe that you should make anything if it is not used in a good way. That is where I disagree with Vonnegut. He believes that all technology is bad and that you should do everything yourself. I believe that some technology is good. Such as things that can help invent new things. Also all scientists use all these massive technology computers to help make new medicines or other things. Also the computer is used for many good things aswell and is definately a very important part of my every day life. So I also think the computer can help you become. The computer helps mange things and is definately important in alot of every day lives. Thats why I belive that he is right that technology can hurt, but I also believe that technology is very good at helping people aswell.

No comments: