Sunday, September 7, 2008

my goals

What were your two highlights for your first week of school?
One of my highlights was that I got to see my friends again from after Summer break. Another highlight was that I liked all my teachers and they were all nice.
What was your first impression of humanities?
My first impression was that it was going to be a hard but fair class. We got the slip of paper that told us everything and I was sort of annoyed that you could not hand in everything late since I am always losing and forgetting stuff.
What are two goals you have for humanities this quarter?
One of my goals is that I want my handwriting to be neater. My handwriting is always hard to read and I want it to be better. And another goal I have is to study more. I always feel like i do not study enough but now I want to be able to get really good grades so I think I should study more.

No comments: